The Colex Sharpcut™ Series helps create endless possibilities for your business. With four table sizes available, a board feeder option, a universal triple tool head and a conveyor option (required for the extra-large table size), the Sharpcut™ can help reduce costs and improve productivity.
One Cutter, Endless Possibilities
The Sharpcut™ Digital Flatbed Cutter and Finishing System is an entry level flatbed cutter for those looking to grow their business. This complete turnkey cutting solution helps automate a print service provider’s workflow and reduce costs associated with the finishing process of wide format output. The Sharpcut™ digital flatbed cutting system can help open doors to new application opportunities and tap into new revenue streams.
- Reduce costs and the turnaround time on short-run print applications
- Enable new high-profit applications possibilities
- Turn outsourced jobs into in-house revenue opportunities
- Decrease labor costs
- Reduce waste and increase profits
The Sharpcut™ Digital Flatbed Cutter series is an easy to use cutting solution, with a versatile and intuitive software platform at its core.
The Sharpcut™ series is a fully integrated hardware and software finishing solution that turns your digital cutting table into a true, short-run production system. This powerful flatbed cutting solution provides productivity by intelligently finishing your graphics with accuracy and efficiency. It includes a camera system that individually adjusts your cut files to accurately match your printed graphics.
- High accuracy vision registration
- Powerful dynamic routing
- Intuitive user interface and true production workflow
- Compatible with the industry’s leading RIP and printer manufacturers
- Distortion compensation enables virtually flawless results
- Four table size available: 67” x 67”, 67” x 126”, 126” x 64”, 126” x 126”
- True 67” x 67”, 67” x 126”, 126” x 64”, 126” x 126” Work Areas
- Solid Welded Steel Frame
- Extruded Aluminum Gantry
- 4-Independent Vacuum Zones for the 67” x 67”, 6 zones for the 67” x 126” or 126” x 67” and 16 zones for the 126” x 126” large table.
- Universal Triple Tool Head
- Camera Registration System and Software
- Open Source System with 3rd Party Software Compatibility (i.e.) 3D, Custom Packaging
- Through-cutting, kiss-cutting, V-cutting, routing and creasing
- Optional Auto Board Loader & Pallet Table for conveyor systems
- Conveyor System Electrical: 208V – 240V - 3 Phase, 40 amp
- Non-Conveyor System Electrical: 220V – Single Phase, 40 amps
- Electrical: 110V – 10 amp – For Dust Collector (US Only)
- Air Requirement: 2.0 cfm
- 25-ft of 1⁄4” Tubing is supplied.
- 20-ft Cable from cutter’s electrical panel is supplied
Though it is competitively positioned, the Sharpcut is not to be underestimated for its versatility, throughput and will help you unlock the full potential of your flatbed printer. The Sharpcut™ Finishing System along with ONYX features an automated and easy to use workflow solution for nesting and optimizing media.