Océ PlotWave B/W Plotters, Printers and Multifunction Systems
Océ is the world leader in wide format technical document plotters, printers, copy and scan systems.
Océ consistently delivers impressive, comprehensive wide format document printing and management solutions that optimize your business printing processes and workflow. As the world leader in wide format, technical document plotters, printers, copy and scan systems, Océ has set the market standard for productivity, instant operation, reliable performance and ease-of-use. More than 170,000 Océ PlotWave printers sold and a long list of prestigious industry awards underscore the popularity of this brand.
Cloud integrated, advanced large format technical document management
- Print Speed: 10 linear feet per minute with the 345, or 13 linear feet per minute with the 365
- Océ ClearConnect 10.4″ color LCD, touchscreen interface with multi-touch gestures
- Avoid expensive errors with intuitive preview functions
- Enhanced project collaboration through integrated cloud printing and scanning
- Océ PowerSync controller with Windows®8 Embedded, 64 Bits Dual-Core
- Single all-in-one footprint for multifunction print/copy/scan in limited workspaces
- Integrated top delivery tray with Océ’s air delivery system to keep your technical documents neatly stacked and collated
- Océ Radiant Fusing Technology for instant-on printing, no warm up time, tremendous reliability, and very low operating costs
Large format printer with instant-on productivity and flexible printing options
- Mid-to-high demand technical document printing, scanning and copying system
- Print Speed: 8 linear feet per minute with the 450, or 10 linear feet per minute with the 550
- Advanced networking and security.
- Eco-design – lowest energy usage, noise level, and ozone emission in its class
- Expandable from 2 rolls to 4 media rolls for over 6,500 sq. ft. of uninterrupted printing
- Multiple scanner and finishing options for stacking/folding of technical documents
Océ provides the hardware and software that help architectural, engineering, construction and GIS companies meet and exceed their needs. These products are backed by A/E Graphics certified service that keeps you operating at full efficiency.