Both of our physical offices in Milwaukee and Brookfield along with our partner distribution centers across the country are open and operational. We are committed to providing essential resources to your organization. We are offering online access to projects and files, print services and supply fulfillment for wide format printers. We are able to offer curbside pick-up, metro area delivery to your home, office or job site or ship via common carrier.
Our employees continue to proactively follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations:
• Avoiding contact with people who are sick and following social distancing.
• Washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Avoiding touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
• Regularly cleaning and disinfecting work areas, frequently touched objects and surfaces using a cleaning sprays and wipes.
• Staying home from work when sick or if someone in the employee’s household has been exposed to COVID-19, or has been quarantined due to travel to an affected area or exposure to the virus.
• We have emphasized the need for our field technicians, installers and delivery drivers to avoid close contact with large groups and anyone who appears sick and take measures to disinfect regularly.
We can provide contactless delivery and curbside pickup upon request to limit customer interaction, deliver when needed or ship via common carrier.
Use our website to send us files, order supplies or contact us.